Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI job market in Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
vlsi intern

Jobs Vacancies
A leading company in consumer electronics is seeking for qualified candidates in Central Research & Development Department:

1- Embedded Software Engineer: (Code: S/W01)
- B.Sc of Communication & Electronics or Computer Engineering
- Experience from 0 to 4 years.
- Minimum grade: Good
- Good knowledge of C, C++ programming languages.
- Good knowledge embedded systems
- Familiar with Real Time Operating Systems
- Programming under Linux is an asset

Please send your resume to the following e-mail & write job code in the subject:
yabdelbary@partner-int.com
wabdelhameed@partner-int.com

-----
Ahmed Samieh

salaries at mentor graphics egypt

It is a very useful discussion which i attend it late

Anyway, Thanks for all of you and your useful participations specially, Eng.salma

salary in sws in egypt

a_fetoh said:
It is a very useful discussion which i attend it late

Anyway, Thanks for all of you and your useful participations specially, Eng.salma

ya fandem merci gedan...rabena yekremak
thanks for the donated points :D

salary in mentor graphics in egypt

ana shayef n da aal men ha2ek fe3la

Anyway, i'd like to take your opinions in the MCIT 3 months scholarship that will take place in Mansoura University
**broken link removed**
if it is the same of which held in the Ain shams University
Does any1 have more info ?
I haven't found any details on the NTI website

the vlsi market in eygpt

actually, i have no idea about such programs taking place
but the title of the course is very interesting and quite focused...so this is good
aren't there any details about the contents anywhere else...? maybe it's better that you go and ask in person...or someone would share them here :)

good luck

vlsi in job market eygpt

I've asked an instructor who said that hte content is: **broken link removed**

english instructors in mansoura careers

the contents of program 1 (module 1) is very good
the lectures and the labs go together at least
but then again...you can do all these FPGA stuff on your own...just self studying and working with the free available tools
for program 1 (module 2), i don't really see the link between analog design (lectures) and then pcb (labs)...pcb should be a direction on its own...you'll just take a bit of everything this way, which isn't good...i thought they'd make you use analog layout tools in the labs, for instance...or just maybe analog or RF simulators at least...

for the contents of program 2 (module 1), of course you'll have the honor to use Cadence, so that's an asset...and you can work as a layout engineer just with that
for program 2 (module 2), there's too much on C programming and i assume that you took that already in college and have a background on it at least...you can do it self studying better...this whole module is for system level design actually...

well, you have to make up your mind about what you want to work in at the end
do you want to take something to find work with it and full stop
or you want to know in different areas so you'll take the modules that you know least about...?!

if i were you, i would have taken module 1 from both programs
but that's just my choice
i don't think it can be done !
e3mel estekhara w adem ba3deeha...w rabena yesahelak isA :D

best of luck

+963 @yahoo.com@yahoo.com.sy ali -2009

Salam,

I work for a US company that does digital design. I am interested in seeding a small comany to do verification of digital IP.

What is the best way to find soemone who is willing to start a company, hire a couple of enginers and start on a prject. All tools and equipment will be provided.

How is the level of expertise in Egypt in digital design verification, mainly using verilog and system verilog. It will require a lead with verification experience.

Anwar

vlsi jobs egypt

yes, you should contact the leads who would be interested in such a job...
and yes Egypt has expertise in these fields...
i can get you in contact with some of them inshaAlllah :)

vlsi egypt salary range

King Saud University Advanced Technology Research Center Scholarships and Recruitment

With the King Saud University new spirit towards being a research university we are glad to announce an opportunity for graduate studies scholarships in electrical engineering (communications, Electronics and Digital Control), or recruitment under a contract as a researcher with permission to enroll as a graduate student. Applications are expected from highly talented students from around the world.

Interested candidate should email their resume together with photocopies of all examination results, relevant certificates to:

Dr. Fahd A. Alturki
ATRC, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
atrc.ksu (at) gmail.com

mentor egypt

the topic is very useful

thanks for all

but how about these career in egypt now

how about the number of companies that work in that field now in egypt

expected salary for sysdsoft

Hi
I am a fresh graduate :) finished my military service this month :) and started looking for a job :)

During my graduation project and my military service period, I have acquired FPGA designing skills and learned to use different tools from Xilinx.
I would appreciate your advice about FPGA opportunities in Egypt. not only as an employee but also as a sub-contractor

Best regards,
Mostafa M. Amer

innovance smart village

Hi. I wanted to ask if the graduation grade is good and the project grade is excellent. What is the chance that I even find an electronics related job in Egypt. And If the chances are very weak; Is there anything I can do or is it all over ? :|

[vlsi_egypt] group

Amrikove said:
Hi. I wanted to ask if the graduation grade is good and the project grade is excellent. What is the chance that I even find an electronics related job in Egypt. And If the chances are very weak; Is there anything I can do or is it all over ? :|

Hi Amrikove
Some companies skim the applicants by their scores in the university, while others (less than the first) base their evaluation on the resume. As a conclusion, do whatever it takes to get the job that you want .. and don't say my grade is (Good) .. maybe one day we can see you the CEO of a company as big as Intel or even bigger ..

innovance embedded company

Hi all
I am Khaled, new to the forum. I am doing M.Sc. in Mixed signal design in UK.
Do any of you know the range of salaries available to vlsi engineers in Egypt? I mean for 1-2 years experience.

Thanks to all and nice meeting you

Added after 3 hours 29 minutes:

Amrikove said:

Hi Amrikove
I want to know which job did you have? I wish you had what you want
You can start postgraduate degree which will boost your chance, You can do it at Cairo univ. because the system is not so complicated as Ain Shams. You can go to Ain Shams also but try to arrange with Electronics supervisor before start

valeo egypt salary

salam 3alekom
I finished 2nd year electrical engineering ain shams uni and I intend to join computer dept next year isa.
I have been looking for summer training but I duno any direct contacts to the HR of computer companies in egypt
please if anyone can help me
I have got excellent grades over the past 3 years
I wish to be trained at mentor graphics , valeo , ibm or any other computer company I am really into the embedded systems field too

I hope I get a reply

My CV is attached

salary range

Dear all,

I would like to know the salary range for new graduates in VLSI in Egypt in companies such as SysDSoft, Smart Wireless Systems, Silicon Vision and Mentor graphics?.
If anyone knows, what is the salary range for 2 years experience VLSI engineer?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Hi all, is this topic still alive ? I have some questions concerning Mentor graphics

Hi all, is this topic still alive ? I have some questions concerning Mentor graphics

Even I don't think I have the answers, but what are you waiting for? shoot your questions

Thank you khaled2k for your help :smile: I am currently working on my graduation project sponsored by mentor graphics, my project aims to determine layout dependent effects (well proximity, STI, ...), I have been wondering about the future work concerning this part, i.e layout jobs available in the market (inside and outside mentor), I have heard from some professors in my university (Ain-shams) that the layout part is only important in Egypt as abroad the responsible for layout part is not even an engineer, I was curious to know more about layout oriented jobs inside Egypt and abroad, i.e career path and ability to develop and the salary range too :-D , I would be grateful If anybody have any information concerning my thoughts :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.