Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Technika lcd22-208 tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

KweenBo

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please forgive this novice question but...I was just given a free Technika LCD22-208 TV without remote.

Question:
The manual says - Using the top panel buttons to choose Mode/Source and switch between the different connections it says:
1) Press [SOURCE] - The following will appear
2) Press [\/] or [/\] to select the input you require.
3) Press [OK]

The problem is there's no OK to press on the top panel.

Can I only do it with a remote?

Thanks for any help :thinker:

Perhaps after a few seconds the setting is applied even if you don't press OK?

There are store-bought 'universal' remote controls, for use with a large variety of appliances. The instructions give a list of codes which program the remote to send the correct led flash sequence.

Often the list gives several codes for a brand name. You may need to try more than one code before hitting the right one.

Thanks for the help.

After a few seconds the Source dialog box disappears and when I check it again the selection is back to where it was originally.

I've located a remote for this model on eBay, so will get it and hopefully that will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back