Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone here ever designed a N way Radial Power Combiner/Divider ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

palak_dave

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I am a Master Student and am designing a 8 way radial power combiner at X band with 8 co-axial inputs and 1 co-axial output. 2-section quarter wave Butterworth transformer is used as an impedance matching network for the output side (50 ohm co-axial port to Co-axial - Radial junction). And 8 quarter wave microstripline transformers are used for matching impedance at input side (50 ohm co-axial port to radial line).

The substrate and initial design parameters are already calculated. Microwave CST studio is used for designing and simulation. And I need help with the design part on CST currently. Untitled.png

The microstrip line when designed overlaps with radial line as radial line has a curve. How can I solve this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back