Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what's the difference between "Manual Override" and "Manual Clock Switchover" in C4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAORUAN

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what's the difference between "Manual Override" and "Manual Clock Switchover" in C4

what's the difference between "Manual Override" and "Manual Clock Switchover" in Cyclone IV?
I know that "Manual Override" is used in Automatic Clock Switchover mode.
However, as far as I am concerned, the only difference between "Automatic Clock Switchover" and "Manual Clock Switchover" is that the clock can be switched automatically in Automatic Clock Switchover mode. Besides, I think "Manual Override" and "Manual Clock Switchover" are the same.

Am I right?

Thank you!

Re: what's the difference between "Manual Override" and "Manual Clock Switchover" in

They are not the same. Manual clock switchover is purely manual, manual overide temporary deactivation of autmatic switchover. Review the respective chapter in Cyclone IV hardware handbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back