Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calibrating lm35 analog value to degree Celsius using 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrbob93

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am working on a project which objective is to measure the temperature of surroundings..using AT89s52 micro-controller and ADC0804 for A to D conversion.. the temperature meant to be shown on LCD..
after doing some research i managed to read ADC values coming from the LM35 and displaying it on LCD..

now... finally the tricky thing which i fails to understand...( may be because i won't get any useful material to study)..
so i want to know...
- how to convert the ADC value to corresponding Degree Celsius
-how the step change get affected by varying the Vref/2 and how this affect my code..

My circuit Diagram and CODE( iam getting the varying ADC value on LCD as i change the temperature) is given under the attachmentView attachment temp.txtView attachment lcd.h.txt prjct.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back