Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pscb design schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushyant Kumar

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
0 down vote favorite

I am doing a project where I have to design a PCB. I am new in this field. I am using EAGLE PCB software.

About my project: I am working on a project where I have to measure the environments temperature. I am using TI's CC2541 Bluetooth soc, temp sensor TMP102, DC DC convertor, SOC debug flash TSW-105-02-S-Q and MURATA's Balun transformer. Whenever I put the battery in my PCB, the temp sensor reads the data and send it to my phone via Bluetooth. For this PCB design I am using eagle software. Since I am new to this software and I am working alone in this project I want help from you all.

Till now I have the schematic design on software. I am attaching my pdf file here, so you guys check the file and tell me if I am going in a right direction or not?

And also how to check the design if it is correct or not? I clicked on the error button, it is showing warnings only not an error.

Sans titre.png

Guys please help me with this

- - - Updated - - -

hey guys, I am really sorry I posted the wrong schematic diagram....the correct one is this...
12.png

this is the correct one...I apologize for the wrong one...

What are the warning messages you received?

Note: I strongly recommend to use kiCAD PCB software than eagle. kiCAD is free software and no restrictions on number of layers and size of PCB and also use of PCB whether it is for project or commercial purpose. But Eagle has some limitations on these issues. If you planned to buy commercial eagle PCB software near future, then you can use Eagle. It is one of the finest PCB softwares.

pmk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back