Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Control any devices using Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithun_K_Das

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Android apps are very popular now a days. My question is how can I control a device using Android Apps?

Say, I've a toy car and I've modified it so that it can be controlled via Bluetooth module. Then what apps or how can I control that car from my phone via android apps?

You need app which communicates the hardware module.
Design your own app using " aap inventor" and try it .....
Android apps are very popular now a days. My question is how can I control a device using Android Apps?

Say, I've a toy car and I've modified it so that it can be controlled via Bluetooth module. Then what apps or how can I control that car from my phone via android apps?

you can use a modified android apps that suits your project. let say there is already an app that controlled RC car what you need to do is find a similar car and configured it to fit in that app,. or learn android programming language and choose what is best for you.. C#(visual studio) or Java(Eclipse). then find some bluetooth example you can find in the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back