Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Consider Replacing Your Battery" in Dell N4030

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li_ereunpisan

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
"Consider Replacing Your Battery" on win7, Dell 4030

how to remove the display "Consider Replacing Your Battery" on win 7, laptop Dell N4030

pic.png

please help me for solution,...

Last edited:

Not able to understand your language....Can you elaborate a little more ??

I was not able to understand this part ""I've tried to charge until full, after a full battery save mode turned on the laptop and left to power off , and then turned on again mode normally , but that does not work...""...............Anyway now its clear to me as you edited it.... :)
Update your BIOS ..and check whether is get resolved or not..
OR
YOUR Battery is dead ...you need to replace it.Buy a new one from Dell...Laptop batteries have different capacities—the amount of charge that they're designed to hold. Over time, laptop batteries will lose their ability to hold a charge, as is the case for all rechargeable batteries. This means that even though you're fully charging your battery, the actual amount of power that the battery can hold is going down.

I was not able to understand this part ""I've tried to charge until full, after a full battery save mode turned on the laptop and left to power off , and then turned on again mode normally , but that does not work...""...............Anyway now its clear to me as you edited it.... :)
Update your BIOS ..and check whether is get resolved or not..
OR
YOUR Battery is dead ...you need to replace it.Buy a new one from Dell...Laptop batteries have different capacities—the amount of charge that they're designed to hold. Over time, laptop batteries will lose their ability to hold a charge, as is the case for all rechargeable batteries. This means that even though you're fully charging your battery, the actual amount of power that the battery can hold is going down.

I had to replace its battery up to 3x..!! but no change
I think this problem comes from the features of win7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back