Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Difference of using the OPA381 and MCP6001 in the circuit shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

patan.gova

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I want to implement the circuit upto the first stage filtering form here https://embedded-lab.com/blog/?p=5508 but I am confused of which one to use in the place of the OPAMP in the first stage of filtering.Whether to use the MCP6001(datasheet **broken link removed** ) or the TIAOPA380(datasheet https://www.ti.com/lit/gpn/opa380 ).
Can someone explain how the results or the working differs with both of them as I want to be know what to order to start working with.
Thanks in Advance.

MODERATOR ACTION: Don’t upload files that are widely available in the internet and can be found easily like datasheets or application notes, this is a waste of valuable bandwidth, in the future post a link instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Chuckey,
Thanks for the information.
And the gain-bandwidth of the OPA381 is 1MHz meaning that that gain*bandwidth=1Mhz.I am using the same circuit as illustrated in the post1 link for the first stage filtering where gain is calucaulted as Gain=1+Rf/Ri =1+680k/6.8k=101 gain.
If my working frequency limit is 0.5 hz to 2.5 hz.So, 2.5hz*gain=1Mhz resulting a max usage gain of 400000.
Is this the way to calcualte the max gain that the OP381 provides.
I am planning to use a gain of 400.Will there be any effect in the resultant signal if the gain>500 is used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back