Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pendrive for month helped winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dear tpetar
It is my question too ! what does it mean ?
Thanks for this question . i'm looking for the answer too !
Best Regards
Goldsmith

Pendrive for top helped month winner is for real or this is just a joke ?

Does it matter?
We are here to help each other and learn in the process so what difference does a stick make.
I have seen so many users cheating (using multiple accounts) in order to be the top rated helpers just to get that stick that I really would prefer it if this stick didn't exist.
I don't see the need to motivate users in order for them to provide help to others , at least not for a materialized gain.

Alex

Hi dear alex . no of course it doesn't matter . it is just interesting to know what is that ! and of course we hare here to help together . and i enjoy from helping the other ones . i learned help other peoples without any expecting and exception .
I have seen so many users cheating (using multiple accounts)
is it really available ???? i can't believe that a person create some accounts to just earn more degree ! but why a person should do it ? ( of course me and my brother are in a home and then he has an account with the same IP , but he asking his own questions here and me my owns too. but i never thought a person can do this act for more helpful degree !!!!!!! )
Anywhere thank you dear alex for your clarification !

I can confirm, that it isn't a joke, because I got one some time after it had been announced the first time. But I distinctly agree to Alex point in this regard. In addition, I think the surely limited Edaboard advertising revenue should be primarly used for more essential purposes.

As a side remark, I'm only aware of a single case where a user tried to manipulate points by using multiple accounts. It has been rather obvious.

Does it matter?
We are here to help each other and learn in the process so what difference does a stick make.
I have seen so many users cheating (using multiple accounts) in order to be the top rated helpers just to get that stick that I really would prefer it if this stick didn't exist.
I don't see the need to motivate users in order for them to provide help to others , at least not for a materialized gain.

Alex

Yes that multiple account manipullation is shame if someone try to get usb pendrive on that way. I just curious to ask. Of course today pendrive is very cheap and post office expences is greater then pendrive.

I also have one of the pendrives.

I can confirm that we have had quite a few cases of people manipulating the 'helped me' ratings - I banned two accounts a few days ago for exactly that reason. I suspect the reason is to improve their apparent profile rather than win a pen drive - to win the pendrives someone would have to be more helpful than FvM and that would be very obviously cheating!

Keith

Didn't Tpetar win last month? I seem to remember seeing his name at the top of the list.

Didn't Tpetar win last month? I seem to remember seeing his name at the top of the list.
Yes, and surely by hard helping work. No doubt that he deserves the price.

Yes, but I dont ask this because that, I just ask this for curiousity. I have tons of pen drives, but use only one, only one I need.

I opening homepage of EDAboard page many times, every time when I connecting and see some things, like I think Max Modeling (some girl with stars on violet background) but I never give attention to this, now that field has gone. Just curiosity.

Last edited:

Yes, and surely by hard helping work. No doubt that he deserves the price.
Absolutely agreed. It's just that post 1 suggests he hasn't got it, or received any notification about it.

You won't see the modelling advertisement if you are logged in.

Keith

Uh sorry I didnt think about that, you are right.

- - - Updated - - -

This place on EDAboard homepage can be used for marketing purposes by some company which will pay for that ?

This is not a joke. This small gift is something like "thank you" for helping others members :)
Yes last month I didn't check who won, sorry for problems.

- - - Updated - - -

This place on EDAboard homepage can be used for marketing purposes by some company which will pay for that ?

About Ads, I don't want sell, just because you are helping others and you are active member I can offer free ad for you for 1-2 months just below MaxModelling. Thanks.

About Ads, I don't want sell, just because you are helping others and you are active member I can offer free ad for you for 1-2 months just below MaxModelling. Thanks.

Big Thanks Gulson, its new totally free site for sharing codes for projects www.libstock.com There people can browse, post own codes, even request code for their project, all for free.

Thanks again,
Peter

:wink:

Big Thanks Gulson, its new totally free site for sharing codes for projects www.libstock.com There people can browse, post own codes, even request code for their project, all for free.

Thanks again,
Peter

:wink:

According to the website about
Libstock is a community website created by mikroElektronika

Are you related to mikroElektronika?

Yes, I understand that but I was asking about your relation with MikroElektronika

No, I'm not related to MikroElektronika. We are just from the same country and we speak the same languages Serbian and MikroC. :smile: Its nice to support something from your country. I always support free community projects. Sometimes people ask you, "Why you helping others, what you have from this?". I can say that I receive lots of helps from my friends on EDABoard including you Alex, and I appreciate that and this means a lots for me. Good peoples have inside that character trait to help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back