Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pendrive for month helped winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just curious if you were related to the MikroElektronika company , not about any gains from advertising.

I didn't see any AVR code in the website (only for PIC) but the MikroC products exist for several mcu including AVR and ARM.

I must say I didnt pay attention on that, but all families are allowed its open portal. Its new portal and need time to accumulate codes. It will be nice to see some XMega projects codes of course.

tpetar chose instead pendrive banner, so I put banner for 1-2 months. I hope libstock will be always free :)

tpetar chose instead pendrive banner, so I put banner for 1-2 months. I hope libstock will be always free :)

I hope you have discussed with him in private posts because I certainly wasn't aware of this advertisement instead of flash stick award from the conversation I've read here so I hope he was aware of that.

Yes, yes my friends, there is no problem about USB pendrive.

Again thanks Gulson. I think this kind of portal sites should be always free, that is right thing.

the way of encouraging help here in this forum is really not based on the reward given but on the mind of the helper it is really a boon

Yes Jeffrey nothing can change impression when you help someone. We all have that part in us, only a small portion of people dont have it. We can see what faster and better connections of people meant today, Internet made exchange and sharing of data and informations between users more useful.

:wink:

yeah only the mind of the user using is the chief and only cause i am impressed thanks all admins mods and members of edaboard it is a grand success without you the other half is striving to build a castle without foundations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back