Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1000 watt pure sine wave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning friends,am waiting for your updates.

Thankyou Kabiru, I will try one of the two progams and see.
How would u suggest i can increase the capacity of the circuit, and upto what size do u think i can increase it to.
Hope to hear from u
Enjou your day
Thankyou

@olamide2nd

Replying to your queries:

The frequency values I found by changing the capacitor value has been done by my simulation software. It would be nice if you can manage a frequency meter and check the values of frequency by using capacitors one after another. There is no harm to change the capacitors, but it will be harmful if you use wrong frequency.

The circuit you are designing is very compact. It is only the inverter. But you have to build some more circuits such as battery low-voltage monitor, auto recharge circuit, over & under load protection, fuses or circuit breakers, relay to control back-up & load phases, etc.

You no need to consider the (+) sign in C1 & C2. Tantalum capacitors are not rated with + or -. The plus sign was shown because some electrolytic capacitors with same values can also be used, but they are prone to overheat and can explode.

Genovator

Hello everyone, freq is very important when building a power inverter,i will advise olamide to get a frequency meter to ensure that the frequency is set to 50-60(Hz) for the safety of the inverter.

Good day Tpetar
I am going to use 24v battery voltage, and 1000w only at peak, not going to use 1000W all the time

- - - Updated - - -

Good day Tpetar
I am going to use 24v battery voltage, and 1000w only at peak, not going to use 1000W all the time

Ok genoveta i got what u have said.Thanks for the advice.Sir genoveta,those other circuit u mentioned,pls lay emphasis on them cos i dnt understand how they are to be connected to this particular inverter.How do i bridge them to one another.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok genoveta i got what u have said.Thanks for the advice.Sir genoveta,those other circuit u mentioned,pls lay emphasis on them cos i dnt understand how they are to be connected to this particular inverter.How do i bridge them to one another.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Good day esteemd members
Genovator spoke about a battary low-voltage monitor circuit, an auto recharge circuir and a over and under protection circuit. Can anyone pls post these circuits for me pls. I also need a 5V to 18V dc to dc stepup circuit pls, as i have built my self a 5V photovoltaic cell and plan to use it to charge my battries that i am going to use with my inverter
Thank you very much

Sir genoveta,thanks for the circuit diagrams.Bt how do i correlate this circuits to the inverter.Once again,thankx for your enligtenment.

- - - Updated - - -

Pls sir genoveta,post the parts for the low battery voltage monitor their quantities.If a resistor is rated 1k,what does k represent.And those 1/4w represent 0.25w

- - - Updated - - -

Pls sir genoveta,post the parts for the low battery voltage monitor their quantities.If a resistor is rated 1k,what does k represent.And those 1/4w represent 0.25w

Sir genoveta,does the auto recharge battery circuit diagram uses electricity?The diagram from aaroncake.Cause it has a plug connected to the fuse and switch

Hello olamide,i can see that you are new to electronics world,if you really want to enjoy electronics you need to have the basic knowledge of electronics and i world advice you to learn resistors colour code for you to know what each color represent, as you are nigerian which part of 9ja you dey?

Thanks sir kabiru,am in delta state precisely ughelli.And the school am doing this project for before i can gain admission is in warri.Its a federal technical institution,and i am a o'level certificate holder.So i do go to one electronic workshop to ask questions just the way i ask here.The project is to b submitted 3rd week of september.So how fast can i learn sir,my number is 08060437069.I

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks sir kabiru,am in delta state precisely ughelli.And the school am doing this project for before i can gain admission is in warri.Its a federal technical institution,and i am a o'level certificate holder.So i do go to one electronic workshop to ask questions just the way i ask here.The project is to b submitted 3rd week of september.So how fast can i learn sir,my number is 08060437069.I

@olamide

Just follow the circuit layout.
For the low voltage monitor circuit, add the +12V terminal with your 12 V battery. Connect all the 'dashes' to ground. Change the zener diode with 10V zener, so that whenever your battery voltage drops below 10 V, the RED led will glow...

Rest you try to do yourself. If you get any problem, we are here.

Thanks genoveta,i appreciate,your help and assistance.

The overload protection circuit is meant to work on 12V. But it should be connected with the mains in series. So check before use.

Thank you very much Genovator for all of you help with the circuit diagrams, I aprsiate it very much

Good day Genovator
To get an 1H inductor is a bit difficult, but i managed to find a place that can get me one, but it is only 250 mA
I want to find out from you, if i put 2 of these 1H, 250 mA inductors in parrallel, will i get 1H at 500mA?
Hope to hear from u soon
Enjoy your day.

Last edited:

No... Calculating the values of inductance in series & parallel is as same as calculating resistance in series & parallel. So if you connect 2 inductors in parallel, the net inductance will be 0.5H at 500mA. So series connection would be good. Try to find 4 nos. of 250mH at <1Amp.

If you manage an inductance meter, you can make inductors at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back