Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with adding vias to PCB layout in Target 3001

Status
Not open for further replies.

layout1

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. I'm currently in the middle of a project and have just recently finished my required schematic and starting on the PCB layout. I'm using the 'Double sided PCB with schematic' template. What I'm having difficulty with is adding via's to PCB layout as I keep getting the error 'New connection can only be made in the schematic'. Any help on how to add via's to my PCB would be most appreciated as I have searched and searched but could not find out how. Is it possible to do without having to change to 'PCB without schematic'? Thanks.

i have the same problem and i can't add vias in the PCB because target3001 the error 'New connection can only be made in the schematic' What can i do?

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

i have the same problem and i can't add vias in the PCB because target3001 the error 'New connection can only be made in the schematic' What can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back