Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi friend i want to know free website

Status
Not open for further replies.

thannara123

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to know is there any free reliable website (or blog) ?

Your question doesn't maker much sense, please elaborate.

Alex

sorry for my bad English. i want to make a free website .with less advertising (don't want trail website ) .i heard about co.cc gives websites but dont know how can i get ?

EDAboard provides a free hosting service for members, there are no advertisements involved , it requires just an EDAboard footer link.
Check if it suits you **broken link removed**

Alex

Hello sir but the language is not English.

---------- Post added at 13:50 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

How can i make can you give some tutorials

What isn't in English?
The website link I provided and all the settings are in English.

Alex

The website setting setup is another language

The website setting setup is another language

No it is not, I have already a website made from there and everything is in English.

Snap1.gif

Snap2.gif

Alex

This is the screen you get when you enter an invalid user name and password in the fist page.
Have you created an account before trying to login?

The account is not the same one as the forum here, you have to fill the info and press the send button to create the website account

Snap1.gif

yes i created .also i have get the confirmation mail but i cant login .when i try to login i gets the above uploaded message

Take this as an example

Snap1.gif

in the red text you will enter the data of the website you want to create , if you enter thannara like I did then the website will be thannara.edaboard.eu
in the red password text enter the password you want for your website access
and in the res email provide an email.

The blue text is your current account in this board so you must enter the edaboard username ans password and then press send

after a few minutes you will receive an email in the account you have provided in that form for your registration

then use the red username and password to access the website config, for example in the above example with thannara 12345 you will use

Snap3.gif

yes thanks sir now okay if you dont mind please provide the next step

You mean to create your website?
You have to design your own pages, there is no such tool provided, you have to use an external application and write your code.
If you have never made a website then I'm afraid that this may not be the correct solution for you.
There are some scripts provided in the advanced features named Installatron Applications Installer and Softaculous Auto Installer from where you can install many different applications but some of them require you to setup the database first.

Alex

yes . sir i didn't made yet a FTP website .can you give some tutorials ,video tutorial link

I'm afraid I don't have any recommendation on that.
One solution if to install a blog or something similar from the provided installers and use that as your website.
An alternative could be to try another service which includes a designer application like the one suggested by Embedded_Geek (I have no idea what that website is but I mention it as an example), I'm sure you can find more.
To learn to design you own Webster from scratch would take a long time , if you go into HTML and PHP language things get very complicated.

Alex

You could use Wordpress for a blog - you can host on their website as well.

Keith

Look these

sites.google.com/
Welcome to Google Sites

WordPress › Blog Tool and Publishing Platform

And then
few hundreds more..........

Free Web Hosting
"Free Webspace" is a directory list of free web hosting providers (free hompage hosting sites),
with about 300 of the best free web space hosting sites with reviews, testimonials, and ratings,
and is updated daily. To find a free web page hosting service that fits your needs,
use the Search box on the left. If you need special web hosting features for your free web space,
such as FrontPage server extensions, PHP, CGI, ASP, MySQL databases, etc.,
try our Advanced Free Web Hosting Search.

Free Webspace and Free Web Hosting Services

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back