Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transferring a design from multisim to ultiboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarun0xe

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends, i am designing a dual supply circuit. i drawn it in multisim and it is working well. but when i transferred it to .ewnet file to use it in ultiboard,it shows only few components there,not even capacitors and resistors.am very confused as didn't found any solution niether in documentation files with software nor in help file.:-(
i am using multisim 11 and ultiboard 11 full version.please help me friends.thanks in advance.

ah. you used a ideal component that has no PCB package code for ultiboard. try to replace one component that has a PCB package code in ultiboard.

Hey thanks randell_xtian.i changed them and now am able to get all components,traced them also and design is working well.thanks again.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back