Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Setups for doing CPW in HFSS or Momentum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CPW

Download SonnetLite (www.sonnetsoftware.com, I work for Sonnet). First do Help->Tutorial, takes about 45 minutes. Then do help->manuals->Sonnet User Guide->Chpt 23, coplanar waveguide. Then do help->examples->coplanar waveguide.

I'm a new one here and I don't have enough score to download some attachments in this topic While I'm working with HFSS and need them much. So if it's possible, from your kind consideration, please send to me via email (huutruongdt5@yahoo.com) I'm very thankful.

CPW

Thanks so much for the tutorial. helped a lot.

@arashkhajooei
momentum do include conductor losses for CPW, but for that you need to define strip line not slot line, i am working on similar thing using CPW, i prefer momentum, it is much faster than HFSS and for planar circuit we dont need full wave solver, so momentum is best for planar structures

CPW

I need help in CPW in HFSS

Added after 54 minutes:

Can anybody help me in understanding CPW in HFSS?

hi,
This is port_tutorial in HFSS. I hope you will have necessary infomation.

Cheers!

CPW

Hi, I need help on CPW in HFSS or momentum. But I couldn't download the attachment :(

All the information above is really interesting, but the question is how you define the 2 ground planes, because all the simulations I have done with HFSS give me bad results.

Thanks a lot

Please, can you help me about this doubt? I think it's quite important to assure the same voltage in both ground planes.

Hi,

Can anybody please email me the hfss v.10 full book at habeebhabz@yahoo.com ? I would be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Habeeb.

CPW

hi,

i also want the hffs V10 full book, can anyone sent me please, my e-mail:briannama@gmail.com.

thanks a lot

brianna

Can someone direct me to a good detailed literature (Book, etc.) including the mathematical/Physics expressions to design un grounded CPW structures? I

hi, anybody can explain how to dedine the ground planes in hfss?

Added after 21 minutes:

some rules about cpw port

Reactions: sodney

sodney

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
CPW

Please... I don't have enough point.. can anyone email-me the hfss_full_book V10.pdf???
my email is: zage85@hotmail.com
thanks in advance

Does anyone know what is the advantage and disadvantage between CPW port with others. Thank you.

cheers...

Anyone has CPW tutorial using lumped port definition?

Please... I don't have enough point (as many new users).. can anyone email-me the hfss_full_book V10.pdf???
my email is: jgguitare@yahoo.fr
thanks in advance

jgguitare said:
Please... I don't have enough point (as many new users).. can anyone email-me the hfss_full_book V10.pdf???
my email is: jgguitare(at)yahoo.fr
thanks in advance
Do u need yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back