Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car Amplifier Schematic dc protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

risto80

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
car amplifier schematic

Hello
I have made car amplifier 1x100W 4ohm.The dc/dc converter is made with sg3525 PWM, two buz11 mosfets,torodial ferite trafo.The Amplifier is consist of one pair tranzistors tip35c,tip36c.
I HAVE MADE IT AND IT SOUND PERFECT.Now i need schematic for making dcprotection for speaker.
Here is the schematic and picture

car amplifier schematics

Here it is the SMPS schematic

car amp schematic

Here it is the SMPS pcb design in protel99se.If there is an interesting in this proect i will put more text about working with CAR SMPS and putt additional information,pictures and schematic

car amp schematics

Hi
USE TOSHIBA'S TA7317P FOR LOUDSPEAKER Protection

YNHE

speaker protection schematic

Hello
I dont understand the schematic od dc dc protection.Please can eny body send the full schematic for protection who is used in car amplifiers

upc1237ha pcb

risto80 said:
Hello
I dont understand the schematic od dc dc protection.Please can eny body send the full schematic for protection who is used in car amplifiers

car amplifier schema

risto80 can you tell me on wich frequency this transformer doing

sorry for my bad language i am not from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.