Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ac differential gain of amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokykokykoky

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, hope that someone would advise me on how to use cadence to find the ac differential gain of amplifier?

it is a double ended output and input. Sincere thanks

hello erikl, thanks for your help and file.

Is it possible that you send me the step by step procedure for using cadence to find the ac gain of an double output differential amplifier?

Just study the Cadence documentation on Analog Design Environment and Spectre (which comes with the C@dence setUp), then follow the example from the tutorial above!

thank you everyone for your help in finding the ac gain of differential amplifier - double output.

Sincere thanks :)

---------- Post added at 06:59 ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 ----------

Hello everyone again, i know how to find the THD using the calculator function in the waveform graph.

My input is 10 MHz, sine wave, 0.25V as amplitide

TO; start time
FROM; end time
Samples; 1024
Fundamental frequency: 10M

It is recommended that we take the 9th to 10th cycle if there a total of 10 cycles.

But mine is a double output differential amplifier.

How should I go about finding the THD? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back