Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Create energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer find here:

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

Answer find here:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Please tell me your definition of time :)

well, since you asked. time is interesting in that it is everywhere simultaneously. it is not like our 3 space world where it is not possible to travel from one location to another instantaneously. it does not have a physical form. and can pass through and be of all things. the only thing in science that matches that description is the old school definition of "aEther". remember that? and that was disproved by minhowski with his spinning mirror and light experiment. this was a big deal and touted by all the egg heads of the time (dogma). even eignstein used some of minhowski's findings in his basic theory of relativity. the one key assumption of that theory which is not spoken of too often is that of "minhowski space time" ... or in other words, space-time appears flat when in close proximity of the observer.

so this is the base assumption of relativity, that space-time is flat when up close.. but if viewed far away it can appear curved (i.e. gravity pull around a planet). but up close, it appears flat.

it is the flat space-time up close that is really a key thing. why does nature care if there is an observer (recall the tree falling in the forest)? of course it is curved up close too but you don't see it.. doesn't mean its not there! not only is spaced curved (Eisenstein) it is also twisted (Cartan) but that is a discussion for another day.

here is a quote from nikola tesla (you know that guy.. he single handily invented the modern age) "Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."

the only energy throughout space is time which i defined as old school aEther. so tesla must have been referring to that. so how do you, living in your 3D world using your 3D tools, thinking of your mathematics and physics that is crippled due to assumptions that are limiting your understanding, interface with time DIRECTLY ? it is impossible of course. you need an intermediary.. what do we have that sits on the border of observable (sorta) to the human but influenced by time? this is your electro-magnetic field. from where does the electron get its energy such that it can continuously do WORK for the lifetime of the partical with no OBSERVABLE input energy? interesting no? so here is your tool. now, how to interact with space-time you must get the electron to sense the curve & twist of space-time. we do this by creating low and high regions of density.

density of electrons = potential energy.

create regions of this by pumping, i.e. changing potential energy from zero to some high value and repeat.

note that i say potential energy, not specifically "voltage" because a voltage implies that you have a reference where a potential does not. you do not want the reference, you do not need GROUND in your electronic circuits (well, you do if you follow ohms law). try looking up maxwell's first edition book "treatist of electrical theory" and you will see no such thing as ground. you see the flow of current as a by-product (something you do NOT want). most importantly, you see OPEN and dissipative with their environment equations & circuits.

ok.. this is getting long winded. anyway... do your homework, build the machines, see what there is to see FOR YOURSELF. you will be surprised.

Mr.Cool

Last edited:

.. Sit down and sit back, because you are about to be blown away ..

A Universe from Nothing

A Universe from Nothing a free lecture on quantum phyics by Lawrence Krauss | Virtual Professors

IanP
:wink:
Interesting link, thanks. But I need a clear answer to this question:

In the Holy books (Specially Quran), How did the mentioned info more than 1400 years ago about the Earth and Heavens and Universes are so accurate that it was proved experimentally nowadays ? Could these info be written by a human at their time ? Or it MUST be from the one knowing the details and secrets of his creations, The Creator ?

if you just read it, you will find that science in the bible matches up perfectly with modern science.

O really ? Like earth created in 7 days ?
Human Female popped out of Human male ?
Please study something useful.

---------- Post added at 05:30 ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 ----------

Answer find here:

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

Answer find here:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Thanks, but those are health products, but here the topic is completely different.

Last edited:

- "And it is We who have constructed the heaven (Space and Universe) with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it." [The Quran, 51:47]

- "Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?" [The Quran 21:30]

- "Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" [The Quran, 21:30]

- "It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit. " [The Quran, 21:33]

- The roundness of the Earth: "He has created the Heavens and the Earth for Truth. He wraps the night up in the day, and wraps the day up in the night." [The Quran, 39:5]

- "We made the sky a preserved and protected roof yet still they turn away from Our Signs.." [The Quran, 21:32]

- "It is He Who created everything on the earth for you and then directed His attention up to heaven and arranged it into seven regular heavens. He has knowledge of all things." [The Quran, 2:29]

- "Then He turned to heaven when it was smoke. In two days He determined them as seven heavens and revealed, in every heaven, its own mandate." [The Quran, 41:12]

How did the mentioned info more than 1400 years ago about the Earth and Heavens and Universes are so accurate that it was proved experimentally nowadays ? Could these info be written by a human at their time ? Or it MUST be from the one knowing the details and secrets of his creations, The Creator ? :roll:

Reactions: kabiru

kabiru

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
my_books,

just how is it that you can believe that a piece of matter the size of an acorn exploded, and instantly turned into the infinite universe, and also that we all evolved over a billion years from slime,
but not believe that somebody created all this with design, order, and a plan for it all?

The discussion is slowly approaching a point, where a moderator may want to enforce forum rules for off-topic contributions. I think, it's O.K. to address philosophical and religious implications of a scientific theory. But contributions that are mainly professing religious believes are not actually related to mathematic and physics.

Reactions: DrWhoF

DrWhoF

that isn't my point.
my point is, that no person, or no thing, can create anything from nothing.
the only one that can create anything is the creator himself.

---------- Post added at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

you can make energy extremely easy, but you cannot create it out of nothing.
all energy "created" is made by converting energy from some other force.
there is "free energy", but it still requires energy from some other force.

Reactions: kabiru

kabiru

how can you say that nothing can create energy? cause some "law" . please... you gotta start thinking for yourself instead of just accepting what you are taught as gospel (pun not intended).

here's what i know as fact: mother nature has been most kind to you. you can do ANYTHING if you are but clever enough to figure out how.

Mr.Cool

I don't know how anyone can connect what 3Deye is quoting with maths or physics.
Fact is that the motion of the stars and moon and sun have always been readily observable to come to some conclusion about the movement of planets to those who wanted to observe without dogma.
The Islamic world was at one point more advanced in Maths,Astronomy and Medicine, then they just stopped, (stopped thinking?)
So our history now writes that the likes of Galileo, Coperniciuos,Keppler etc
were the proponents to first put forward the way we understand the universe,
but undoubtedly if the Islamic world hadn't put their collective head in the sand, history would have named some different researchers.

Maths and Physics never stops exploring new theories.
Universe created from nothing?

Fact is that matter in the universe, like what is observable constitutes a very small fraction of the universe, like 4%, the rest is dark matter and energy.
My postulation is that dark matter is infinite, and the observable universe from the big bang is simply a propagation of disturbance.
This experiment to observe virtual particles is interesting in this respect,
so matter can simply oscillate between one universe and another, like a periodic wave perhaps?

Anyway i'm predicting there is going to be some very exciting new theories being explored in the near future.
In science there is no need to bring in a *** did-it because we got theories beyond that. Yes for a while there, with the recognition of the "big bang" the ***-did-it brigade had a step, but science has moved beyond that, funny hey:)

my_books,

just how is it that you can believe that a piece of matter the size of an acorn exploded, and instantly turned into the infinite universe, and also that we all evolved over a billion years from slime,
but not believe that somebody created all this with design, order, and a plan for it all?

Well did i say anything about big bang ? It's kinda joke for me to believe bb. The reason is very very simple, We DONT know 100% of universe.We are puny to explore the indefinitely vast universe. What we sense in our range of senses doesn't mean it's same everywhere in the universe.

Energy is needed for every movement. What brought the very first movement ? Gravity ? no way.

For me universe is not just bunch of forms of energy (every form of energy). It's far more than that.

There are many to throw several theories and Laws, but it's not easy to believe them until we know everything about universe.

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

that isn't my point.

---------- Post added at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

you can make energy extremely easy, but you cannot create it out of nothing.
all energy "created" is made by converting energy from some other force.
there is "free energy", but it still requires energy from some other force.

The ultimate stuff which made everything seems no where, its as if it came and used up in creating everything. But from where it came ? obviously ultimate stuff can't be created because it itself is the ultimate. But you see human brain never satisfy. It again asks you What created that ultimate stuff. It becomes an endless quest.
From where this space (volume) came, in which every stuff is flourishing ?

---------- Post added at 15:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

Nothing is created.
It just exists.

jack

How could u expect something to exist without it's creation ?

Last edited:

If no person or thing can create anything from nothing ... than 'the creator' which is supposed to be the thing that did the creating ... can not do so either.
Who created the 'creator'?

How could u expect something to exist without it's creation ?

It always was , even if not in it's current form ... therefore it did not need to be created in order to exist if it has always existed in some form.

Those who believe in a 'creator' already accept the eternal existence concept ... what created the 'creator' ? ... What created the creator of the creator ... etc... etc... if the 'creator' can always have existed ... than you have accepted that it is possible for something to have always existed without being created... if you think the 'creator' has not always existed , and was not created , than that leaves you back with thinking the creator came spontaneously from nothing without being created.

If no person or thing can create anything from nothing ... than 'the creator' which is supposed to be the thing that did the creating ... can not do so either.
Who created the 'creator'?

Those who believe in a 'creator' already accept the eternal existence concept ... what created the 'creator' ? ... What created the creator of the creator ... etc... etc... if the 'creator' can always have existed ... than you have accepted that it is possible for something to have always existed without being created... if you think the 'creator' has not always existed , and was not created , than that leaves you back with thinking the creator came spontaneously from nothing without being created.
You should watch this and concentrate!

You should watch this and concentrate!

( maybe I should have stayed a lurker )

Nothing said in that video was not already addressed.

I'll try to explain in a bit more detail.... sense you seemed to have missed it last time... ( read more carefully ;)

The video assumes the 'creator' has always been and did not need to be created.

In order for that logic to work ... it first requires the acceptance of the concept of there can be a eternal thing ... a thing which has always existed and which did not need a creator ... a thing that did not need to be created.

If there is even one eternal thing ... even if it is just the 'creator' who has always existed ... it is now possible for something to have always existed ... and if it is possible for even one thing , even if it is just the 'creator' to have always existed ... it doesn't matter if it is the only thing that has always existed ... once there is even one thing ... it is now possible for something to have always existed ... and did not need to be created.

Once this applies to even one thing ... even to the 'creator' herself ... you can no longer logically use the everything needed a creator logic ... because you have a thing which did not ... and that one thing nullifies the concept of 'everything' needed a creator... because the one thing did not.

In the video he tries to dodge this issue by talking about the properties of the object being different than the properties of the thing that created an object... however this fails for the following reason ... it is not one bit about the properties of the object or the properties of the thing that created the object... it is the definition of what the words mean that you are using.

When you say something is not possible ... than by the definition of the words you are using ... it is not possible ... there are no exceptions ... not for the 'creator' ... not for the gene of the lamp ... not for the fairy princess ... no exceptions , because it is just not possible ... if you claim it is even possible ... no matter how unlikely ... no matter how rare ... no matter how complex ... no matter how difficult ... etc... but as soon as you say something is possible ... than you allow for it to be possible ... and simultaneously remove it from the list of being not possible.

For example:
If I define the color of green light to be a specific frequency of light ... that defines what it means to be 'green light' ... if someone else says that same frequency of light is not green light ... they can not be using the same definition of the terms as I was... it is what the words mean and the meaning of the concept itself.

You can't have it both ways ... define the terms and concepts you are using ... Can there be a thing which has always existed and did not need to be created? ... if you say yes , even if it is just for the 'creator' ... you just removed the eternal existence without a creator from the list of not being possible... that is just what the words and concept mean.

I hope that was clearer and easier to follow... let me know if you have further questions.

Reactions: IanP

IanP

but .. E = m*c^2

there is an element of c which is m/s which is speed which includes TIME.

so, theoretically, you can convert mass and/or energy from time too!. ahh.. that would be nice, cause i would not miss time since i do not perceive time. time is in-exhaustible from my point of view.

Mr.Cool

Ah - but "time" like "g o d" is an abstract concept.

jack

Reactions: DrWhoF

DrWhoF

I watched your video, now it's your turn:
Well, I don't know what this video has to do with the one I posted, but It's great anyway :) I hope those who believe in bible concentrate in it :)
Those mentioned contradictions and much -much!- more are because of ... uh, well watch this lecture for Dr. Bart Ehrman to know more:
It's divided into 10 parts each of ~10mins: YouTube - Misquoting Jesus, Stanford Lecture, How Bible Got Tainted 1/10 (start at 4:00 in the first part)

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

I hope that was clearer and easier to follow... let me know if you have further questions.
Thanks for explaining your opinion.

Now we have both opinions, the one in the video (which I still believe in) and yours. Readers of these two will benefit for sure and choose the one which suit their logic.

Last edited:

Thanks for explaining your opinion.

Now we have both opinions, the one in the video (which I still believe in) and yours. Readers of these two will benefit for sure and choose the one which suit their logic.

You are welcome... I am sorry I was not more clear the first time.

Out of my own personal curiosity ... if you would be so kind as to entertain me a bit ... I have two questions:

#1>
How do you define the term , 'impossible' ?

#2>
Do you think that anything actually is , 'impossible' ? ... according to your definition of the term provided in #1.

how can you say that nothing can create energy? cause some "law" . please... you gotta start thinking for yourself instead of just accepting what you are taught as gospel (pun not intended).

here's what i know as fact: mother nature has been most kind to you. you can do ANYTHING if you are but clever enough to figure out how.

Mr.Cool

please give me any proof that energy can be created from nothing.

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

another name for the creator is "I AM" which means he has always existed, and will always exist.
and you ask "who created the creator" and then you say that everything always existed, just not in its current form.
that explains it.
or does it?

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:44 ----------

I watched your video, now it's your turn:

there are no contradictions in the bible

---------- Post added at 16:47 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

there are no contradictions in the bible

if there are any, then please tell me where.
you cant, because there are none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back