Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Website with projects - are they work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin111

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I found this site that seems quite interesting ( **broken link removed** ) but wanted to know if i build any of the projects on this site will they really work?

has anyone built any of them before? are they any good?

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

p.s, let me know if you have any better schematics that do the same thing

Re: Found good projects

Most of the schematics posted on the site are old simple circuits, which probably works fine from the first shot.
The net is full of homebrew electronic circuits...just search for them.

I found this site that seems quite interesting ( **broken link removed** ) but wanted to know if i build any of the projects on this site will they really work
Building any circuits and making them work, purely depend son one own knowledge of electronics, and skill. Any circuit published in any website will never be published blindly without have been tested by someone. But it all denpends on you to make it work at your side. As you may have experienced that even wrongly installed 22K instead of 2.2K will never make the circuit work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back