Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] IC5141 cannot launch on Ubuntu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

irun2

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
:cry:
Ubuntu9.04, kernel 2.6-28-11-gerenic, when i try to lauch dfII using icfb command, there's error detected, saying
/EDA/IC5141/tools/dfII/bin/icfb.exe: relocation error: /EDA/IC5141/tools/dfII/bin/icfb.exe: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

In fact, I did many search for this problem but with no luck, the issue still not fixed...I've tried added export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1 or export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib/i686 to the .bashre and source it, problem now became:
/bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Is there a possibility that IC5141 can work on Ubuntu9.04? I heard one member of this forum make it work on 10.04...
Hope somebody can give help one this!
Thanks!

i have succedded in installing IC5141 on RHEL 5.1 and scientific linux 5.1 from the original installation media. no tar ball makeing and no modification of install script.

============================
**broken link removed** | **broken link removed**

Check LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.

I have succeeded to install in ulbuntu, and also occur the issue as you, you can search the resolution in internet, which will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back