Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do you program ti dsps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the answer on the Spectrum Digital homepage

**broken link removed**

"Supports Texas Instruments Digital Signal Processors and Microcontrollers with JTAG interface (C2xx, C24x, F240x, F2812, VC33, C4x, C5x, C54xx, C55xx, C6xxx, C64xx, TMS470, OMAP) "

revolt

So you say that it supports. The price difference between the xds510pp+ and the 2407 evaluation kit is due to the f2407 evm i think.

I saw selfwade emulator for TI DSP, if you interested I will try find code + schematics + boards. It can be made < $200

@seyyah:

Yes, I also used a xds510pp+ with a TMS470. Its an ARM µC.

@dacadc:

Can you please try to find the stuff about the selfmade emu?

dacadc said:
I saw selfwade emulator for TI DSP, if you interested I will try find code + schematics + boards. It can be made < $200

Yeah for sure i interested in.

caxapa.ru / mcu / sm_pci.html
please remove spaces

How can i open these files? (pcb and sch?)

If you had opened one of those you would have seen:

Code:
P-CAD 2002 Schematic Binary (Rev 5)
P-CAD 2002 PCB Binary (Rev 6)

You should to install PCAD or free viewer to see schematic and PCB files.

Hello dacdac seyyah

i visited the link that u specified but it is in russian and i can't get to know from where should i download the files

can u help me with thge schematics somehow

i need them urgently i am building a portable solution using the ti dsp and will be porting the tcp/ip stack on to it will use this with a gsm modem

kindly help me out

thank you
rohit
virtualwiretech

Good. Let me day (I am out of office), I will provide direct links

**broken link removed**
please download files in the column under SM510 PCI JTAG-адаптер

TI has a code composer studio with it when u buy processor

I've been in China in last summer and I've seen TI XDS510 clone is around $100 at there...

Dear DSP programmers,

I don't want to advertise the Olimex company, (www.olimex.com) but they have JTAG programmer/debugger only for 15 EUR. (as I know it work only with c2000 family)

I don't have any connection with this company - only that I will buy this programmer (in Hungary will be available in March 2008)

atta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back