Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cheap RF Transceivers for 10-15ft range

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar_mahajan

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF Transceivers

Hi All,
I am here with a question.
I want to transmitt a wireless data. My distance would be not more than 10-15fts.
Kindly suggest me the cheapest way/ RF Transceivers for the same.

Also let me know whether 433MHz is a permissible licence-free band for India for wireless tx.???

Re: RF Transceivers

Dear Mandar,

I believe you can use that frequency for Wireless Transceiver. it is not licensees. If i am not wrong then I believe you must need this TxRx for Wireless Robotics Vehicle.

You can find out some good vendor who sell this kind of transceiver. it may be TI or other vendor. It may cost some what high you will order it from US or you can look for it in local market.

Re: RF Transceivers

A distance of 10-15 feet is fine for any low power transmitter. You may use the same without any consequences. 433 mhz band is free for any communications like security devices, remote contrillers and other such devices. It can also be freely used for educational purposes. But you need to take steps that the transmitting power doesnt exceed 0.5 watts from the antenna. Anyways using directional antennas like the Yagi, on both the sides, will increase the communucating distance without increasing the power. Cheers

refer these docs and for more info you may visit "**broken link removed**"

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back