Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Load/Torque Characteristics of BLDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDKamalAru

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Dear All,
I have a doubt about the load charactersistics of BLDC. I have studied somewhere like, the torque generated in the motor will not change until the load torque exceeds the rated torque for that rated speed. And also i found somewhere about the right-angled triangular graph as the load/torque characteristics.Both the concepts are contradictory it seems. I am in a bit confusion about the load/torque characteristics of BLDC motor.

For BLDC motor control using microcontrollers, ther are two types of parameters we could be controlled ie., Speed and Torque. My application involves controlling both the speed as well as torque.

Clarifications on this would be highly appreciated...Or if you have any suggestions please let me know....

Status
Not open for further replies.