Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

doubts about slot antenna- configuration, feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfc.dhiraj

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Slot antenna

Hello,
I am dhiraj from IIT Roorkee, India. I am doing my Masters project in the field of fractal slot antennas.
Currently i am in the starting phase of my work .
I just have some doubts about slot antenna. I would be very greatful , if anyone of you can clear my doubts.:

- What is the basic configuration for slot antenna. like we have groundplane which has a slot cut out on one side of substrate. what i basically wants to know is what will be on the other side of the substrate.

-What are the possible ways in which i can feed a serpinski carpet slot antenna (using CPW as well as microstrip line). following is the link for carpet geometry:
https://mathforum.org/advanced/robertd/carpet.gif

please reply if you know any of these answers. And also provide any links where i can get brief review of basic feeding techniques.

thanks in advance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back