Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD Component Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellybean

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing a bit of reverse engineering on a RC toy transmitter. I have the following components that I am trying to identify. I am fairly certain that three of these are transistors used in a Hartley oscillator and the power supply (probably for regulation). The other might be a 3.3V zener. These are all SOT-23 packages. Here are the part numbers:

BDC47
BJD39
BDD30
Z1433

On all three parts, the letters are written along the length of the body and the numbers perpendicular to that. I checked out the tkb-4u.com site and also a link from epanorama but the three-letter code does not conform to anything at those sites.

The other way to figure this out is probably to make assumptions about the devices (PNP, NPN) and do the various circuits for each and measure the voltages. This could be fairly time consuming.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back