Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC and Bluetooth USB interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkoolguy_2787

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pc to pc bluetooth hyperterminal

Hi, I m an engg student working on a project..

My initial aim of the project is to look for a software or write an application or a program in PC that can detect and send characters to the Receiver Bluetooth UART module via PC connected USB dongle without using notepad, wordpad etc...
(in notepad, wordpad..etc we send characters as a text file and not as a character)
I want to know how to transmit same to same characters for point to point communication from PC..what can be the best possible approach to this..??

Also i would like to mention that i was 1st planning to transmit characters/message via. bluesoleil software but then i realized that i was on a wrong track..coz if i use bluesoleil software one can send data in terms of text file..
Or can i transfer characters using bluesoleil or any other such software directly and write an application or program PIC to read text messages from my receiver bluetooth UART module and display them on LCD exactly d way i want to..
What can be the best possible approach or solution..??

My project is to send and display the characters from PC USB Bluetooth to the receiver side LCD which is connected to Receiver Bluetooth UART module via PIC..
I shall be very grateful if i get a proper solution to this...
Thanks in advance..

interfacing pc with bluetooth

Can't you use hyper terminal..?
It is not text file when u send it through hyperterminal or PCOMM terminal emulator..

find usb bluetooth receiver in pc

Thanks for ya suggestions..

By using hyper terminal i guess i ll have to use js 1 bluetooth module which will be connected to PC from 1 end and to PIC and LCD on other end to be precise..
So in that case PC will communicate with that Bluetooth module..
I guess u meant that...

I would like to confirm that the aim of my project which is to send and display the characters from PC USB Bluetooth to the receiver side LCD which is connected to Receiver Bluetooth UART module via PIC..
So how can i receive messages from the receiver side then..??
i mean..will the bluetooth usb dongle on the transmitter side be able to communicate to bluetooth UART module on the receiver side by using Hyperterminal or is there any other means..??

I would be very glad to know the proper solution for this topic...
Thanks in advance..

bluetooth usb com hyperterminal

hey anybody pls do reply for this....i too need the information about this. As i too dealing with the simiar kind of a project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back