Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS - Create WavePorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadeupasetto

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm working in a project of a high-power combiner (50KW) and I need to simulate this combiner, but I can't create a Wave Port internal to the model. How you can see, the in-port have a square form.

I tried put a cylinder to connect the square face to the out-port (and matching 50ohms), but the results are not good.

Please, somebody help me

[/img]

If you want to apply wave ports to the interior of a structure, you must create an inner void or select the surface of an interior object that is assign a perfect conductor material property. Inner voids are automatically assigned the boundary outer.You can create an inner void by sorrounding one object entirely with another object, then subtracting the interior object

I hope this can help you

pamela81

I try remove the air to create a waveport in the square inner face, but the result wasn't the expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back