Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

message error in modelsim xe starter 5.6a and in ise 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesman

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I use modelsim XE/starter 5,6a :I have a problem by launching application for processes : "Simulate post-place & route vhdl model", "Simulate post map vhdl model" and "Simulate post translate vhdl module: it appears in red : #invalid command name "xxx_tbw.ndo","xxx_tbw.mdo","xxx_tbw.tdo". Then it appears in blue:" Warning: a modelsim starter license was detected and will be used, even though you have installed modelsim XE.You should obtain an XE license in order to access modelsim XE's full capabilities".
In ise console :ERROR: hidden remap failed.What does ti mean? What should I do? I have implemented only a 8bit shift register!
I uninstalled and reinstalled modelsim XE STARTER 5.6a but the blue message still appeared...why? I have done an exercise following a tutorial about a counter : it worked normally,without this problem!

THANK’S for your interesting!
Could you send your answer to trevisan_marco@yahoo.it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.