Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89s52 program using serial port

Status
Not open for further replies.
at89 isp cable

gamegurus said:
I made it today, It does not work. Connections does not seem clear to me. Also its difficult to get the USB chip used.

I am using Atmel 89S series USB programmer by www.protosmart.co.uk and its cool so far..

atmel 89c8252 isp programmer circuit diagram

gamegurus said:
I made it today, It does not work. Connections does not seem clear to me. Also its difficult to get the USB chip used.

u might want to try this : ht*p://www.kmitl.ac.th/%7Ekswichit/IspPgm30a/ISP-Pgm30a.html

i surveyed few websites and this one seems quite ok . Please do send me a personal reply email if u had try out this circuit .

Thank you

My Email: tewweijie@yahoo.com

atmel isp download cable schematic

I tried the liknk given by weijietew
This programmer is easy to build and works fine. I am using it for several months. Get in touch with him, you will finish it in a day or two.
Raoof

Status
Not open for further replies.