Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISO7816 smart card interface source code

Status
Not open for further replies.

fakhry2002

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
smart card source code

Hi All,
I'm searching on implementation of the smart card intarfce.
I need to read/write to smart card using MC68HC908 uC. If any one have a source code or any info can help me to do that such reply to me.

thanks

iso7816 source code

So do you already have the hardware interface and need to write some software? Well what kind of smartcard you're talking about? a memory card or a micro based one? and from which manufacturer? :)

micro based smartcards communicate via serial asynch: you talk to them as you do with a serial peripheral, what you need to 'say', depends...

memory based cards usually are synch serial. how to talk to them depend from the card type...

usually you need to sign an NDA with the card manufacturer to get these infos. :wink:

iso7816

I'm developing an application that interact with off-shelf smart card such as Schlumberger uprocessor smart card which implement ISO7816. I need any source code that implement the data transmission between the terminal (host) and the smart card including booting sequence, ATR parsing, .........

Any help well be appreciated

thanks

smartcard source code

For this task you can get developers kit that let you work with a level of abstraction. Try to search and contact Schlumberger, Gemplus etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back