Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Uploading program to PIC16F876A by using MPLAP IDE v7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

oakkathebest

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mplap

Hi!
I am Don and this is my first time doing project by using PIC16F876A. The first problem I am facing is I don't know how to upload program to PIC16F876A by using IDE. Since this is my first time doing, can you share me the steps for uploading program into the microchip? I have information like I can test the codes by using simulator and i have done it sucessfully. But if I have to use real PIC16F876A chip then, how shd I do? I also know that I need IC2 too and I hve those all the stuffs already. I just don't know how to start to program to the target device? Will you help me pls?

pic16f876a uploader

Actually I would like to know the steps to upload the program to the microchip PIC16F876A. Wht are the procedures?
Thank you.

pic16f876a programer

it sould be, download....

fisrt question:
do you have the program already (in HEX)???
if not...
0. choose your microcontroler (p16f876A)
1. write your program in ASM.
2. build your program (could be a quickbuild)
3. once you have no errors...
4. set the configuration bits (configure>configuration bits)
5. select programmer (programmer>icd2)
6. connect to icd2
7. press the "program target device" button...
8. it`s done!!!!

(could you be more specific about your problem???)

программатор для pic16f876a

Yes, I have done the program based on ur steps. Thank you very much. I will ask u further information.

pic16f876 programs

Hi,
Due to all of your help, I could see lots of progress in my project. My project is aims for the blind and thus, speech is very important rather than display. In my project I used the following devices.
DS1307 (REAL TIME CLOCK)
DS 1620 (Thermometer IC)
P16F876A
and EMIC(Text to speech module)
SLED4C

Now the problem I am facing is my projects for the display only. All the things work except it never produce sound. I don't why. I am fed up of troubleshooting both codes and hardware. It should be related to EMIC only. Can you help me please?

In fact the codes and the schematics are from the following links.
http://www.rentron.com/CCS_C/SERLED_C.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back