Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fresh to install Hspice on linux...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanock

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends,
i'm tired of using windows Os so that i have chosen Linux.Now the problem is here.:)
How can i install Hspice on Linux?:-(
i just have used Ubuntu,opensuse,fedora electronic lab and now using mint.so there is no difference for me to choose one.
i'm just completely fresh on installing hspice.;-)
i also read hspice manual from synopsis and it didn't make any cure for me.

kind regards, :-D

Hello, I cannot help you with HSpice as I don't have any experience, but before you start struggling with it have a look at LTSpice. It runs great under WINE and it is not bad.

first you need a installer to install the common and Linux file. After you finish the install, you need configure your shell configuration file. (bashed or cshrc ) you should specify the hspice path and license path

Dear nanock

I think HSpice can be install on Windows very easy.
If you only use Hspice, I think you should use Windows.
With HSpice 2007, if you can not install on Win 7 successfully, you can contact with me.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.