Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ZigBee CC2530 Module

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm Alexander, I'm a master's student in Multimedia Communication Technology. For my dissertation, I received the topic of creating a wireless sensor network using the ZigBee protocol. I am new to the world of smart homes, I am also new in using the ZigBee protocol. As for the theory, I understood that and learned a lot about the ZigBee standard for smart homes, but now the problem is the practical realization of the project. I chose the ZigBee CC2530 for my ZigBee module, but I'm not sure how to run it, how to configure it, whether it can be controlled via the AT command, etc. I connected my ZigBee CC2530 module to USART with an Arduino Pro Mini ATMega 328P microcontroller loaded with a temperature sensor, now I want to transfer the data I get from the sensor to the main sensor node which also has a ZigBee cc2530 receiver. Has anyone worked with this module and can you help me? Any help would be of great importance to me! Thanks a lot for all the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back