Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate SX1278 LoRa module

shonan

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,
I want to simulate a LoRa module. I don't care about the specific module (Ra-01, Ra-02, etc.). I tried Proteus, Altium, and KiCad but couldn't simulate it. Although KiCad had some LoRa modules, none of them had a simulation model. I understand that working with the actual device is usually the best approach for this type of work, but for a specific reason, I need to simulate the device. i.e. I want to know whether the codes I have written works well. Don't want to gain any idea about the channel. Could you please suggest a simulation platform? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I'm not sure this exists. Basically someone would have to translate the silicone into code and then verify everything that it matches, plus probably do all the revisions and errata items too, that would probably take an extremely long time and they wouldn't make any money from this because 99.9% of people would just buy the development board or something like that and work with the real thing (like you said). How come you can't use a real device?

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back