Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Zero Vt devices and channel doping in FDSOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy95

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I am currently working in GF22fdx technology. I am working on device simulation and layout. I want to create devices (22nm gate length) that are always conducting current( like zero vt fet) independent of gate voltage. I tried using SLVT and ELVTWFP^2 type pmos devices and tried back biasing to its maximum voltage of +/-2V. I cannot make the threshold to be 0V. Is there any other way to create those devices? I am trying an alternative to dope the channel same as source and drain which would provide continuous conduction. Is it possible in fdsoi to dope the channel? Is it possible to use XW and LW layers or they are just for PCI images? Please let me know. It would be helpful. Thanks

Regards,
Tommy95

Tommy95

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hello Dominik,
Thank you for your kind reply. You mentioned doping the channel. Are there any special mask layers that could be used in layout? I am using gf22fdx technology from global foundries. Because I want to simulate those devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back