Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

XPS bitstream generation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

umer_366

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all
make: *** [__xps/system_routed] Error 1

i have added an ADC core to a microblaze processor and while generating bitfile after adding the core i got the problem at the end which i have mentioned ...

One or more errors were found during NGDBUILD. No NGD file will be written.

Writing NGDBUILD log file "system.bld"...
ERROR:Xflow - Program ngdbuild returned error code 2. Aborting flow execution...

where is the error???
and which kind of error is this ???

I am having the same error. Did you manage to solve yours? Can I have a look at the solution? Thanks.

keep in mind that EDK is a horrible system. two things that you can try:
1.) remove all synthesis and implementation results and try again.
2.) try again anyways.

I've seen EDK do stupid things in the past. The last thing I used EDK for, it would error out. If the build was restarted, it would implement everything correctly, including the "error" that it had.

in anycase, grep for an error in all of the build related files. its possible something had an error somewhere -- even in synthesis.

this is also why you should remove all old results -- EDK can fail synthesis and not stop. If an old netlist still exists, it will try to use it. this can be an issue if ports have changed.

umer_366

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.