Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Write A program for Windows with VC++

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTFS

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

I want to write a program with VC++. but I don't know, I should create a project by MFC Application or Windows Form Application.

Please guide me and tell me what is the application of each one.

Thanks in advance.

NTFS

Stay away from MFC is you can... I dont know MFC and when I tried to learn it, I went away with my tail between my legs. I learned that I can and I DID just find with standard API calls. Heck, I've even writtten spectacular GUI apps with just 'C'.
someone that's not 'self taught C' such as myself, might be able to give more advice. My advice, if you dont know MFC, stay away.

HI,
MFC is regular part of vc for windows programming in mfc contains classes that microsoft created for easing windows programming. and its a good point to start vc.

windows form is for programming using .NET framework---> vc++ .NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back