Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which Tool are the best in Electromagnetic Simulation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadamo

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
best electromagnetic simulation software

Im beginner in electromagnetic simulation. I read artcles below.
Many software are mentioned..

Ansoft HFSS, Agilent ADS, CST .... Etc..

I don't know,...which tool is suitable for beginneer.. and has best performance..

Anyone inform me about this..

regards

mzi hfss

At the first you need to have the best knowledge of programming, to have the sence of programming in any programming language like C++,Fortran or MTLAB, for me i prefer Matlab, after that you move to the direct programms as HFSS ...

I think HFSS and ADS are good choices.:D

Hello,

For Beginners in Electomagentic Simulation...
It is better to use Easy to Use tools such as Sonnet Software EM Simulator...
One great advatage is they provide free EM simulator with some restrictions, but still usefull do / work on lot off small applications...

You can download the software from the following website & install just start working...
https://www.sonnetsoftware.com/products/lite/
https://www.sonnetsoftware.com/products/lite/download.asp

1. it has integrated online help tutorial which guides you step-by-step design procedure..

2. They have online community forum to discuss your problems...
You can post your queries / issues...

**broken link removed**

3. It has interface to Circuit tools such as AWR Microwave Office, etc

---manju---

for simulation of electromagnetic in device, I think Rsoft And Apollophotonics are good choice.
by rsoft you can designe many device such as all optical switch , MZI and ring resonator.

Hi,

many of our student, in our academic program & Research lab are using MicroStripes.

It is a 3D simulation software which employs the Transmission Line Matrix (TLM) method to solve Maxwell’s equations in the time domain. The TLM method is well documented as the most efficient numerical method currently available.

its GUI is pretty straight forward, and we have been amazed about speed and accuracy...

hope this helps..
AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back