Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which one has better scope VLSI or Embedded????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainathbliss

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am final year ECE student. I am very much interested in electronics.Can any one tell me which one is better either VLSI or embedded as per salaries..:!:
Thank you in advance.

Choose field as per your interest and skills. Don't decide on money. Well , AFAIK vlsi has more bright future then embedded. More n more vlsi engineers are required day by day , but trained professionals are very less , demand is more. But VLSI is not everyone's cup of tea .

VLSI area has lot of opportunities in INTEL, AMD, Texas Instruments but need to work more and should go with 6 months course , like jeet_asic said its not easy

One can easily convert to or acquire the skills in embedded once u worked in VLSI, but not the other way round..

both fields are very interesting depends on which you like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back