Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find references about PIC projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

brahma

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a done a project using atmel 89s8252 for controlling a robot.i used a software through which i can directly interface controller to my computer and copy the code the computer.now i am intersted in PIC can any one help me where i can find details abt PIC ic's and also i want to know abt its interfacing and everything.pls help me...

Re: help in PIC

you can also find pic microcontroller project book in book upload download section.

There are lots of reference books about PIC here on EDAboard, just search it in the uploads/downloads section and in ebook links section. There are also threads about PIC on the Microcontrollers section, you can check them out.

Because you alredy worked with microcontrolers my advice for you is to go on microchip's web page at www.microchip.com and then go to "geting started page" to choose proper controler for your application. It all depends what are you need. Next is to download proper datasheet and to choose compiler that you are interested in. You can find interesting compilers at http://www.mikroelektronika.com. If you prefer assembler you can use microchip's MPLAB. It's free.

Added after 7 minutes:

Sory, I made a mistake in previous post. Right link for compilers is **broken link removed**

Hi!
Visit www.microchipc.com. It is a useful site with code exmaples and a really nice bootloader for particular chips.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back