Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I order electronic components?

Status
Not open for further replies.

easykevin

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In the US, where can I order resistor, capacitor, soldering wire, cable, relay and other commonly used electronic components?
Please give some references. Thank you!

www.mouser.com

Added after 4 minutes:

The following is a nice website and is a search engine which helps to search the availability of an electronic component in most of the US distributors. One can see the most of electronic stores in US including "digi-key" and "mouser" etc. The link also helps to compare prices.

www.findchips.com

enjoy

www.Farnell.com

There service is usually good,can send you components within 2-3 days to any remote corner.

Added after 2 minutes:

Also do visit Texas Instruments site coz heared a rumor that they sometime send sample I.C'S free of cost to student project and educational purposes.

cross de lena said:
www.Farnell.com

There service is usually good,can send you components within 2-3 days to any remote corner.

Added after 2 minutes:

Also do visit Texas Instruments site coz heared a rumor that they sometime send sample I.C'S free of cost to student project and educational purposes.

yes definitely www.Farnell.com, good services and support... i've had 1 occasion when they send wrong components to me... what they do? they ask me to throw away the wrong components(of course not!) and will send me new components (currently their lead time is a month away, no stocks).

about TI, that is true, i've sampled many components for free, make sure u dont post it to your home, post to educational address, and it will totally be free (no taxes and such). however... please dont abuse the free sample programs, please take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back