Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where can I download ".wav" file for Matlab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naomiAA

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
good day guys :)

do you know any site where I can download free ".wav" music files?

it is for my project in Digital Signal Processing.. we need a .wav music file then will use this file with Matlab to view the waves.. something like that.

thank you in advance.. Godbless us :)

Use "Sound recorder" from MS Windows.

Look for the converter program over internet. From .mp3 to any desired format. And you will be able to use for project your favorite songs.

Re: where can I download ".wav" file for Matlab?

my teacher says that we can't use converted songs because it may not play on her laptop..or it may not produced desired info..or matlab may not interpret it.

- - - Updated - - -

one more problem I don't know how to use it.. how can I put the song as the input so that matlab will display the frequency and the wave? thank you very much in advance :)

Re: where can I download ".wav" file for Matlab?

we can't use converted songs because it may not play on her laptop..or it may not produced desired info..or matlab may not interpret it.
I guess you should first try then say.

Wav files are opened in matlab using 'wavread' function. sample rate and bit resolution also will be provided.
You also may try to open the mp3 using simulink (block 'From Multimedia File'). When the file is read in simulink you may put it to workspace and process and store as wav.

a collection of wave files approx: 320files - windows 7

C:\Windows\Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back