Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where are you?... help.....plc

Status
Not open for further replies.

pic16f84

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need help in starting plant in my project about <<switch automatic changeover >>
any refrence or beging plant or books or plant

my project talk about cutting electric from the bulding or factory directly there control board using to starting the generater to work and enter instead the electric network andwhen the electric network backing this contol board autmatic cuting the electric from the generater and enter the electric to the bulding from the electric network from comany electric
this control board has name <<<switch automatic change over<<<
and my project to design this board using plc(programmble logic control)
i need starting plant to it
there many board found in site as75kva 100kva 1mva
i need starting plant as plant consist relay and contacter and timer
this circuit reach the current to 2000A ,380v

Re: where are you? help plc

i need help in starting plant in my project about <<switch automatic changeover >>
any refrence or beging plant or books or plant

my project talk about cutting electric from the bulding or factory directly there control board using to starting the generater to work and enter instead the electric network andwhen the electric network backing this contol board autmatic cuting the electric from the generater and enter the electric to the bulding from the electric network from comany electric
this control board has name <<<switch automatic change over<<<
and my project to design this board using plc(programmble logic control)
i need starting plant to it
there many board found in site as75kva 100kva 1mva
i need starting plant as plant consist relay and contacter and timer
this circuit reach the current to 2000A ,380v

Status
Not open for further replies.