Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What tools can do code coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon said:
Summits HDLScore is a very good tool which is widely accepted D0-254 standard(Mainly for Defense design Flow).

you can log into h***P://www.sd.com****

u can download the datasheet and further details from the website

Interesting information, thanks. I'm wondering in an era of integrated platform like tools such as Incisive, VCS, Modelsim/Questa - is there still a profitable business to develop stand alone code coverage tools. I in no way downplay the power of these point tools, they are great, but how do they position when the other big players offer code coverage for free and keep improving their quality of coverage as well?

Ajeetha
http://www.noveldv.com

aji_vlsi said:
Arnold said:
ICT is removed from IUS55, the new coverage tool is called ICC or Incisive Comprehensive Coverage, you can no longer use hdli or hdlr
Arnold,
That's interesting - is it mere a name change or new code coverage engine? Have you used it? What's the use model like?Do they have a new coverage viewer? I don't have NC access to check it out for myself. Thanks in advance.

Ajeetha
h**p://www.noveldv.com

I think CDN just change the name, and make the GUI more comfortable and compatible with other tools in Incisive platform.

can anyone send me some details of Cadence code coverage ..datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back