Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what r the types of routing in SOC Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmailbond

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
types of routing

can any i help me out in finding like,
what r the types of routing in SOC Encounter(like Sroute,Troute) with explanation.How is it different than Routing in Astro(Global,Track Assignment,Detail,Search &Repair)

what are the types of routing

you can find the answers in SOC Encounter Manual or just search in Cadence SourceLink.

types of routing?

Srout for power
nano route for detail

explain the types of routing

Sroute in cadence is lie preroute_std cells ,, and nanoroute is the router solution from cdn, which has stages like Global route and detail route,like in thearitical books, there is no explicit track assignment in the nano route, which will be done by detail route,

Can u tell me ,,,wht are the different tasks done in detail routing,, i am with an assumption that,, all the fixes search and repair will be done in detai route only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back