Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is ringer circuit in a mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

subramanian ramasamy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
when we give a ring to a mobile a signal should go from a mobile to the microcontroller causing it to do a function .how will the ringer circuit actually be?how could we connect the ringer circuit to the microcontroller?

I guess your question is not clear. Which microcontroller are you refering to? Is that the one inside the mobile or you intend to use an external micro as a project?

I do not know actually how is this done but I think it is a software function after all.
It can be done using an audio player that is just plays the set ring tone.
After the controller is interrupted of an incoming call, it just runs the ring tone player which outputs the audio on an audio device connected to the controller.
--
Amr Ali

As i guess, you need to trigger a external micro, you may activate the vibration mode and take output from the motor where a volatge is applied when the phone rings. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back