Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What book recommended for learning RF circuit in details

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirko20

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,i am going to build RF remote control by using discrete (analog) components and want to learn RF communication and wave oscillation circuit in details from beginner to approach designing a simple RF transmitter and receiver circuit switcher by understanding all details of circuit,now which book you recommend to read and study ?
thank you

Be aware that in most countries it is illegal to transmit radio signals without a licence.

Why? Because if you don't understand what you are doing you will interfere with other radio users - and they really don't like that!

So, be prepared to learn all about filters, harmonics, and terms like IP3, S21, dBm, etc.

Or you could purchase a ready-made RF module that has been correctly designed and tested to be legal and operate correctly.

Or you could avoid the problem and use light instead of radio waves - but whatever you do understand the (very low) power levels that will instantly make you blind if the light gets into your eye.

I use this book and I Also have previous Edition of this book.This is very useful to me.I don't how other books are but this book is very effective to me and I recommend this book for you.You can buy from here
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0071370676/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/185-2185992-0627237

- - - Updated - - -

I use this book and I Also have previous Edition of this book.This is very useful to me.I don't how other books are but this book is very effective to me and I recommend this book for you.You can buy from here
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0071370676/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/185-2185992-0627237

thank you guys but i need a book to clarify anything and cause of existing any component in an RF circuit to understand how an RF works not just breadboarding a circuit that don't understand mechanism of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back