Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the future trends in SDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sdr

Can you state clearly your question? What is SDR stand for? I think SDR can stand for many different terms...

Re: sdr

SDR stands for the software defined radio for the community of wireless communication.

Hi hoda

sdr has many future trends specially one based on FPGA design ; i am a student in the faculty of engineering and my final project in this field for any required info just contact me.

Dear mohamed_bakr
Could you please explain more about your final project? I am really interested in this topic.
Thanks very much.

sdr

A Software-Defined Radio –or an SDR– is a radio communication system that should be able to tune into any frequency band, and receive any modulation scheme across a large frequency spectrum by means of a programmable hardware which is controlled by software. The goal of an SDR is to produce a radio that can receive and transmit a new form of radio protocol just by running new software and thus implementing several standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.