Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to switch over from Hardware engineer to Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angy

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a Analog design engineer (Electronics)with exp. of 5 years.I want to shift my career into Linux to enhance my career .I am planning to do a RED HAT CERTIFICATION COURSE
Will it help me with my background in electronics .

Just want to Know which domain should I specialized in Linux which can help me progress in my career .I have basic Knowledge of Linux.

device driver development domain is perfect for those who have knowledge of hardware.

RedHatCertificate programs are employing opportunity booster in the area of Redhat linux applications , cloud ,administration and networking.

They give the IT professionals best opportunity in hiring by companies.

The driver development is a differnt domain where RH certification is not yet given , if i understand correctly.

This is for embedded domain.

I will start writing and understanding Device drivers for rasberry pi which will be good starting point .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back